Sunday, June 8, 2008
second question: What was your most memorable homeroom event?
When i go back to my school, I want to do something that could be a good memory for my homeroom students. Once a month, I used to have a small birthday party for my students in the morning. Me and my students liked tht party but some problem render me a little hesitate to keep holding the party. That party could ruin the studious atmosphere and make them distracted. It is sometimes hard thing for me who is so forgetful to remember preparing for the cake. Do you have any idea about the event that i can share beautiful memory with my students?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Donna,
I could picture that you and your students enjoy the montly birthday party. What a good homeroom teacher you are! I'm impressed.^^
If you really think it could harm a studious atmosphere, why don't you have a birthday party once in every two or three months?
Post a Comment