Hi!! ^^
We often ask people for their blood type to know their personality better.
My blood type is O which is seemingly a little bit different but tells my real personality very exactly. My close friend Clara and Matilda is blood type B and A each. They also agree their blood type tells their personality very well. Clara who is blood type B is very outgoing and loves to make a joke while Matilda who is blood type A is very sensitive and considerate. How about you? Does your bloodtype and your personality match well?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
In my case, my personality matches very well with blood type "O" My son-9year old says, the bool type book is very popular and it shows many different factors including fashion sense.
(acoording to my son, haveing blood type book is fad)
Taking it as fun isn't bad but elementary and middle schoolers seem a little serious.
Hi Donna,
Actually I don't believe the personality of blood type. My blood type is "o" But I don't care about it. Sometimes the thing that people mention about their characters according to their blood type looks so funny.
Hi, Donna.
I feel the category by the blood type has something meaningful.
I think I'm a typical "A" even though I don't like my personality.
Hi Donna,
I have to say that I don't believe the blood type theory. There is no scientific evidence to back up the theory, only ancetodal stories
Hi Donna,
I sometimes believe the blood type when they tell me some good points of B type. But in general, it has got too many flaws to believe. So I would rather believe the horoscope because I am Pisces and it makes more sense.
Hi, Donna
I haven't think about the blood type deeply. My blood type is A and I think it matches well with my personality. But I don't think a personality is totally affected by the blood type. I think it is mostly affected by our environments which we experienced in the childhood.
Post a Comment